John Stillwell/PA Wire/Press Association via AP Images
Prince William and Kate Middleton are officially hiring, and the post is sure to become the most sought after position around.
The official job description calls for "a discreet and loyal housekeeper" to help care for their country home in Norfolk. They're looking for someone with previous housekeeping experience, as well as someone who is comfortable around a family environment—as in their soon-to-be two children and pup Lupo. The candidate will be expected to clean the house, obviously, but also take care of the duchess's clothes (dream job!), purchase groceries, deal with deliveries and help out with said kids and dog. It's a demanding job, but the perks are high: Living accomodations are provided, and you'll also get to be in the company of the royal family. Win-win.
Now, obviously, since the stakes are so high for this position, there's going to be a lot of competition. The prospect of sifting through all the applications and choosing the right person is a daunting one indeed. So, we decided to pick out eight stellar candidates for Will and Kate. Sure, they might not all have the exact qualifications that the royal couple is looking for, but they all offer something great.
1. Emma Thompson: Who better to have as a roommate than the British Queen of Quirk? She'll nurture your children with fun, inspiring games by day, and get wine-wasted and watch Real Housewives with you by night.
2. Justin Bieber: We can think of no one in greater need of some honest work. It's like the plot of a heartwarming movie: Troubled young boy comes to work for strict family and ends up teaching them something about life as he also learns to shape up. We're already tearing up.
3. Liam Neeson: The Nees is getting a little old for action movies, so he should probably have something lined up after Taken 7. Plus, he's great at bedtime stories!
4. Scott Disick: He'd do anything to get closer to royalty. A controversial choice, for sure, but he is a lord.
5. Zooey Deschanel: She can put the children to sleep with nothing more than a blink of those doe eyes and a single bar of a She & Him songs. Plus, we really think that she and Kate could be BFFs.
6. The Other Bachelorette: Because no one works harder than someone who just got fired.
7. Cara Delevingne: In case Kate wants to have some real fun at home. She's also great for outfit advice.
8. George Clooney: He's responsible, he's always clean, he's probably good with kids. Plus, he's probably going to get bored being Amal Clooney's stay-at-home husband.