1. Seating was assigned by producers, and one of the girls was overheard saying, "I'm so glad I'm not sitting next to f---ing Kelsey!" That hatred was real. (Side note: Are we the only people in America who legit feel sorry for her?! She isn't evil, just...different. And grieving. And we believe everyone on this Earth deserves a chance to feel "immeasurably blessed," so good for you, Kelsey. You do you.)
2. Jillian wanted to comfort the always tear-covered Britt so badly, but was forced to stay in her seat. (Raise your hand if you were surprised by Jillian's complete loyalty to Britt!)
3. During Britt's chat with Chris Harrison, McKenzie claimed to have once overheard Britt saying that she planned to eliminate herself before the hometown dates so that she would be in a good position to be the Bachelorette. While we wouldn't be surprised, no one else could back up the claim, and Britt immediately started (continued?) crying and denying ever having said it. McKenzie said she regretted bringing it up, and didn't say anything else, even after Britt asked her to clarify publicly that it wasn't true.
4. One of the commercial breaks took forever and it was because Jillian was in the bathroom for so long. When you gotta go you gotta go! Especially when you are well hung! (Just kidding. Our love for Jillian knows no bounds.)
5. Kelsey said that even though she and Ashley I. seemed to always fight, they did share one bonding experience. Over eyelash brushes. Why? Because Ashley has a gold membership to Sephora and Kelsey's sister works there. Ashley I. cannot resist the siren call of fake eyelashes.
6. When Ashley S. first went up on stage and before she presented Chris Harrison with his onion gift, she introduced herself to him and said, "Nice to meet you." Oh boy!
7. Ashley S. told Chris Harrison that producers told her she was going to be a contestant on the show on April Fools Day. She said she didn't believe them so she asked them to call her back the next day so she knew it was true. (Actually the smartest thing she's ever done.)
8. Britt's time up on stage with Chris S. was much longer than what was presented. Britt tried to extend the conversation with him as much as possible and was crying pretty much the entire time.
9. When Chris Harrison asked Kelsey if she had anything to say to Chris, she almost choked on her cough drop and said she was fighting a cold. Better a cold than a panic attack! The EMTs were on stand by.
10. Ashley I. apologized to Chris S. for being so emotional and for putting him in so many awkward situations. Like the one they were in during this conversation.
11. Carly thanked Chris for making her "feel more powerful and like a woman" and she was grateful for him for helping her with that.
The Bachelor finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.