Thanksgiving is almost here. There's no escaping it now. You're going to have to deal with family!
If you're anything like Scott Disick, you're probably spending the holiday with your girlfriend and her gigantic family. So, we've broken down the things you need to know when spending the holidays with your significant other's family.
We'd like to imagine reading this in a very lordly, Scott voice.
9. People will ask you what your intentions are with their family member.
8. It's going to be extremely loud.
7. Someone will say something that is going to make you cringe.
6. The next morning may be a little rough.
5. You're going to have to fake interest in other people's lives.
4. You may learn things about your significant other that they've avoided telling you.
3. Don't forget to watch your language!
2. You find out quickly that big families have cliques.
1. Don't questions their ways.
The price we pay for love, am I right?
Tune-in to a brand new episode of Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons this Sunday at 9/8c on E!