If you're a Canadian woman named Elizabeth Gallagher, this is your lucky night! If you're not Canadian and/or your name is not Elizabeth Gallagher, this is still an interesting story so continue reading anyway.
A 28-year-old Canadian guy named Jordan Axani planned a trip around the world with his then-girlfriend for this coming December. Clearly, things became a little complicated once the duo decided to break up, because how awkward would that be? So awk. But Axani still wants to take the trip (duh!), and doesn't want his ex's ticket to go to waste.
So he came up with a master plan.
Axani took to Reddit to put out a request seeking a female named Elizabeth Gallagher (his ex's name) with a Canadian passport, so she can take his former flame's ticket! What a great idea, right?!
Of course, there were other specific qualifications that need to be met, too:
1. Be sane, smart and (hopefully) interesting.
2. Have always wanted to travel, but maybe haven't had the opportunity or cash to see much of the world.
3. Be named Elizabeth Gallagher and have a Canadian passport.
4. Be ready for a rather spontaneous life experience that will, one day, be an epic story that you'll tell your kids.
5. Pay it forward. I've been lucky in life and this is me giving back to the universe. Do something similar someday.
And it looks like he's having more than his fair share of options so far...
Another wild day. Keep the Elizabeth Gallaghers coming. I'll be getting into emails later on today :)? Jordan Axani (@jordanaxani) November 4, 2014
If you're wondering about the trip itself, Axani laid out the itinerary in his reddit post, too:
December 21: NYC --> Milan
December 28: Prague --> Paris
December 29: Paris --> Bangkok
January 7: Bangkok --> New Dehli
January 8: New Dehli --> Toronto
If you're a Canadian woman named Elizabeth Gallagher and want to go on this trip with Jordan, you can send a message to email@example.com.