• News/ 

    Alleged Tyra Stalker Back on Streets

    Guests aren't the only ones getting surprises on The Tyra Banks Show. The host is, too.

    A Georgia man accused of stalking the supermodel chat-show host was arrested last Tuesday after paying multiple unwanted visits to the New York studio that houses Banks' show.

    According to the criminal complaint filed against Brady Green, the 37-year-old has reportedly been stalking the star since early January and has attempted to contact the daytime fixture numerous times—appearing at her Los Angeles studio, making repeated phone calls and sending multiple letters to her workplace and even having flowers delivered at her studio. (View the court documents)

    He was ultimately busted by NYPD officers last week at her Manhattan TV studio after hopping a bus from his home state to New York.

    According to cops, he arrived at the studio at 4:20 p.m., requesting to speak personally with Banks and toting with him a large duffel bag filled with both magazine clips of the star and notes written to himself cataloging his various attempts at contact.

    Cops were called to the studio and escorted Green off the premises; however, Green was spotted back outside the studio just three hours later. Cops once again returned to the scene, this time making the arrest.

    Green, who according to the New York Post first told police he was homeless, was charged with two counts of stalking, harassment and criminal trespass. He pleaded not guilty to all three charges in Manhattan Criminal Court the following day and was subsequently released by the judge on his own recognizance.

    A restraining order has since been placed against Green on behalf of Banks, who told the Manhattan District Attorney's office she felt she was "in fear of physical injury, serious physical injury or death."

    Should Green be convicted of the most serious charge against him, stalking in the third degree, he could face up to one year in prison. It's unclear if Green remains in New York.

    Regardless, Green's recent arrest isn't his first run-in with the law.

    In 2006, he pleaded guilty to felony pot-selling and was sentenced to two years' probation. One month after the felony bust, Green was arrested in his hometown of Dublin, Ga., on an obstruction charge, which was shortly thereafter dismissed.