The music video is hysterical and so wonderfully strange. Taylor totally nails the whole "awkward and loving it" thing. Major props to her. Here are 12 of her beautifully weird moments and what Taylor was probably saying to herself during them:
1. "Can you backup dancers please move so I can have an unadulterated view of the camera? Thank you."
2. "I am a straight up baller and no one can tell me otherwise. Have you seen these leather pants?"
3. (Makes thrusting noises, disgusting everyone on set.)
4. "Hey, um, guys? This is what contemporary dance looks like, no?"
5. "Get it, get it, get it. I found you, Ms. New Booty!"
6. "I am a robot Lady Gaga. Haha get it, guys? Guys...? Where did everyone go?"
7. "This looks a whole hell of a lot easier when you do it and these glasses aren't helping me see s--t..."
8. "I am a hardened gangster. Let me live my life."
9. "Back it up, back it up. But don't back it up too sexily. Maybe more like a small, frightened rabbit."
10. "It was in my rider that I must wear zebra-striped knee pads and this is the fruition of those efforts. Also, I am genuinely afraid these giant hoop earrings will get caught on someone's frayed jorts."
11. "Ow, that girl just 'dropped it low' on my face and this necklace weighs as much as a small child. Play it cool, Taylor. You're on camera."
12. "I wish my parents forced me to play more sports as a young teen."
13. "Aaaand that's a wrap. I'm exhausted and need this song out of my head, ASAP."
In case you missed her Yahoo! live stream, her album 1989 comes out on Oct. 27!