The rules are simple: The Real Housewives of Wherever say some absolutely bonkers stuff (probably because Housewives are 30 percent water, 60 percent chardonnay and 10 percent whatever else humans are made of). So do people interviewed on the local news!
Can you guess which quote a Housewife said and which was said on local news?
1. Kenya Moore (Housewives of Atlanta) or Sweet Brown?
2. Teresa Giudice (New Jersey) or Churchgoer Being Protested by Strippers?
3. Vicki Gunvalson (Orange County) or Michelle Clark of Texas?
4. Caroline Manzo (New Jersey) or The Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker?
5. Porsha Williams (Atlanta) or Eric Hubbard, Tornado Survivor?
6. Brandi Glanville (Beveryly Hills) or Juan Carlos at O'Hare Airport?
7. NeNe Leakes (Atlanta) or Drag Queen Who Was Kicked Out of a Pizza Hut?
8. Lea Black (Miami) or Resident of Mobile, Alabama
9. Phaedra Parks (Atlanta) or Woman Interviewed About "Grizzly" Explosion?
10. Lauri Waring Peterson (Orange County) or Child Interviewed at Christmas?
11. Tamra Barney (Orange County) or Resident of Huntsville, Alabama?
12. Dina Manzo (New Jersey) or Steve McGranahan, World's Strongest Redneck?
13. Sonja Morgan (New York) or Shirtless Man Who Hits on KTLA Reporter?
14. Juicy Joe (New Jersey) vs. Charles Ramsey?
Finished? Have you decided on all your answers?
ANSWER KEY: 1) Local News 2) Housewife 3) Local News 4) Local News 5) Housewife 5) Local News 7) Housewife 8) Local News 9) Housewife 10) Housewife 11) Local News 12) Housewife 13) Housewife 14) Local News