Who's ready to make some big decisions?
Just kidding, this will probably be the easiest thing you do all day.
Being that it's August (aka the beginning of the end of summer), there's no better time to round up our favorite street style looks from the last three months. Because let's be honest, it seems like celebs really stepped up their fashion game this season. Probably because it's the time of year they can whip out their favorite flirty frocks and short shorts.
So before we all (Hollywood included) bundle up in coats and boots, let's crown a winner for the best summer street style. Here are the contenders:
1. Taylor Swift: No duh. Not only did we get an almost daily look at the singer's style since she moved to New York City, but it seems like she never had an off day. From crop top-skirt combos to shorts and button downs to retro dresses—the 24-year-old likes to switch it up. But the best part? A lot of her duds are budget-friendly.
2. Jessica Alba: Another shoo-in for our roundup, the star's casual fashions are adored as much as her red carpet looks. This summer, she gave new light to several classic trends such as florals, blazers and flats.
3. Kim Kardashian: Easily the biggest trendsetter of the season, the new mom made bodysuits cool again, pencil skirts sexy and gave new meaning to the phrase: white-hot. Plus, her sandal game was on-point!
4. Reese Witherspoon: If there was a street style Hall of Fame, the Oscar winner would be in it. She has mastered the casual but oh-so-chic effect for a good decade now, and this year was no exception.
5. Olivia Palermo: Probably the most experimental of the group, the newlywed can pull off anything and is a pro at mixing prints. No wonder she dominates Pinterest boards!