After hassling himself, the Hoff is on the mend.
A source close to David Hasselhoff confirmed that the former Baywatch star was briefly hospitalized after falling off the wagon.
"He is back home and doing fine," the source said Wednesday.
On Tuesday, publicist Judy Katz said that "David had a brief relapse and immediately recognized the importance of addressing it with the assistance of his doctors."
He spent a few hours at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center before being released.
Hasselhoff, who won primary physical custody of his two teenage daughters in June, had been in Europe for the past seven weeks filming Anaconda 3. Hayley, 15, and Taylor, 17, have been staying with their mother, Pamela Bach, in their dad's absence.
Now it's up for the court to decide how Hasselhoff's relapse will affect the existing custody arrangement. A mediation hearing is scheduled for Thursday.
"I wish David the best. I just hope he gets better," Bach told Extra on Wednesday.
The 55-year-old actor temporarily lost custody in May after a video shot by Taylor featuring a drunk and incoherent Hasselhoff was leaked to the media.
"I am a recovering alcoholic," he said in a statement after the unflattering tape, in which daughter implores dad to quit drinking, made the rounds. "Despite [the fact] that I have been going through a painful divorce and...have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue.
"Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse."
In addition to working on his next film, Hasselhoff has teamed with Ryan Seacrest to develop a scripted dark comedy for E! called Tales of the Hoff, loosely based on the actor's real-life adventures navigating Hollywood and the dating world.