This is no ordinary pop culture trivia game.
Kelly Ripa appeared on NBC's Tonight Show Wednesday, where she and Jimmy Fallon took a "Pop Quiz." The stakes were high, as their seats were elevated each time the other person answered correctly. Did we mention they were wearing spiked hats and positioned under a giant water balloon?
If either contestant answered his or her own question incorrectly, his or her own chair would rise. Of course, some questions were easier than others. Here's a sample what announcer Steve Higgins asked:
- "What was the name of the housekeeper Alice's boyfriend on The Brady Bunch?"
- "What is the name of the band in Scooby-Doo?"
- "What was the name of last year's hit Syfy Channel movie starring Ian Ziering and Tara Reid?"
- "Who holds the NFL record for the most quarterback sacks in a single season?"
- "In The Big Lebowski, what is the drink of choice for Jeff Bridges' character, The Dude?"
- "Who did Kanye West call the Michael Jordan of music in a 2013 interview?"
- "What was the first commercial album released on CD in the United States?"