Gerard Butler appears to be off the market...and may also be the best boyfriend ever, apparently.
The 44-year-old Scottish 300 hottie recently went on a short trip with a mystery brunette to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., a source told E! News on Wednesday, July 2. The two spent time on Monday, June 23, at the Happiest Place on Earth, where they, like many celebrity visitors, got the VIP treatment—which means getting to go on rides without waiting in line. Butler has not commented about the trip or his love life and has not identified the woman.
The two spent a day and a half at the Disneyland Resort, stayed in the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa, and rode rides in both the Disneyland park and the nearby California Adventure park. Check out seven things they did, as told to E! News exclusively:
1. They spent time alone (well, with a Disneyland VIP castmember host, who led them around the park and past the lines) and were also spotted at times with what appeared to be members of the woman's family.
2. Butler and the woman appeared very happy together. They were constantly holding hands and playfully touching each other and during rides, she held onto the actor when she felt frightened.
3. The list of rides they rode includes: Rollercoasters Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (pictured above, and it's unclear if they did the "goat trick") and California Screamin', the Cars-themed Radiator Springs Racers, Haunted Mansion (dark, spooky and romantic), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (which features a 13-story drop!) and Indiana Jones Adventure (fast, bumpy and awesome).
4. Butler bought the woman Minnie Mouse ears.
5. The two enjoyed wine at the hotel bar.
6. The pair dined at the upscale Carthay Circle restaurant at California Adventure.
7. While strolling through Disneyland, they (of course) enjoyed a delicious churro for a snack.
And at Disneyland, Butler also made several other people very happy—he graciously posed for a pic with several fans, as seen below in this Instagram snap.