A man has been charged following the scary break-in which occurred earlier this week at Sandra Bullock's home.
According to the L.A. District Attorney's office, prosecutors filed criminal charges today against Joshua James Corbett, who allegedly broke in to the actress' home early Sunday morning at approximately 5 a.m. while the 49-year-old star was inside.
Corbett has been charged with "one felony count each of first-degree residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun." He is expected to be arraigned on Tuesday at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center.
The 39-year-old man allegedly broke in to Bullock's home on Sunday just hours after she accepted the Decades of Hotness award at the Guys Choice Awards on Saturday night.
Police responded to a 911 call from inside the residence after Corbett allegedly climbed the fence to access the actress' West Los Angeles residence. He was then arrested at the scene.
Thankfully, Bullock was unharmed during the terrifying break-in, and prosecutors said that Corbett was not in possession of his machine gun at the time of his forced entry.
Prosecutors are asking that bail be set at $185,000.
The stalking charge comes after law enforcement sources said, per Today, that the man had an obsession with the Blind Side star which included possibly keeping a diary about her as well as going through personal items belonging to the actress when police encountered him at her home.
If convicted, Corbett faces a maximum of seven years and four months in state prison. The case is currently still under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.