The 37-year-old country singer and his former mistress made their red carpet debut as a couple last night at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville. Their Wednesday night outing marks their first awards show since Aldean filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years, Jessica Ussery, in April 2013.
Aldean and Kerr, who were first linked after they were caught kissing in public in September 2012, looked as happy as could be while showing some PDA for the cameras.
So what's Kerr's story? Here are five things to know about the lady who stole Aldean's heart.
1. She's a Former Cheerleader for the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats: Kerr cheered on the Bobcats from 2011 to 2012 and poses in a bright blue bikini on her Lady Cat profile page. As for her favorite Bobcats moment? "United 5-Trip to Italy," she shared, adding that her favorite song to dance to is "Show Stoppin" by Danity Kane.
2. She's an Aspiring Model: "Modeling is my secret passion," the blond beauty wrote on a post on her website. "In 2010 I entered a Victoria's Secret Model Search contest and I placed in the top 80!" And yes, she also shares plenty of sexy pics on her Twitter page.
3. She's a First-Degree Black Belt: Seriously. Don't mess with Ms. Kerr, because girl could kick your butt.
4. She's a Mama's Girl: When asked who she admires most, the stunner replied, "My mother - she is able to work, clean, raise children, and maintain a household! She is amazing."
5. 5. Jennifer Lopez Tried to Send Her Home During American Idol Auditions: Kerr auditioned for American Idol at the age of 24 and was well received by both Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. However, Jennifer Lopez wasn't entirely sold on the blond beauty. "I'm going to say no this time, I'm sorry sweetie," she said after Kerr sang "Spoiled" by Joss Stone. Luckily for Brittany, she got a yes from both the men and landed her ticket to Hollywood.