But North West's parents saying "I do" at an intimate celebration surrounded by friends and family won't be the first time we've had some serious Kimye envy (because really, who isn't looking for the Kanye to her Kim or vice versa?!)
Obviously we've got nothing but love for the future Mr. and Mrs. West, but admittedly, here are 10 times we've found ourselves jealous of their love!
1. When He Proposed: Oct. 20, 2013— Kim's 33rd birthday—is a day that will live in infamy. As you obviously remember, this was when Yeezus, with the help of a 50-piece orchestra and a Jumbotron, asked his love to, "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!"
'Ye surprised Kim even further by flying all her family and friends in to San Francisco's AT&T Park for the proposal!
2. When We Saw That Ring: Kanye wanted the best of the best for Kim, and that's what he got! The massive diamond sparkler by Lorraine Schwartz is completely ethical, non-conflict and Kimberly registered, meaning that the stone purchase was verified for not financing violence by rebel movements and their allies seeking to undermine legitimate governments. It's also D-flawless, aka the best color, clarity and cut available, and has an estimated retail of around $3 million. Diamonds are forever (forever, forever, forever)...
3. When We Saw How Much Her Family Loved Him: So when you date Kim, you pretty much date her entire family. Yeezus goes way back with the Kardashian-Jenner crew, and everyone from momager Kris Jenner to tells-it-like-it-is Khloé Kardashian adores him. Kylie Jenner described her future brother-in-law "really inspiring," telling E! News, "He's such a creative guy, he's awesome, he has a lot of talent. So it's cool to see that....it makes me want to work harder and be more into it, so it's cool."
4. When The Feeling Was Clearly Mutual: 'Ye is featured on Future's track "I Won," and he not only professes his love for Kim, "the number one trophy wife," but he praises mama Jenner and all her girls. "You could look at Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney and Khloé," he raps, "All your Mama ever made was trophies, right?"
5. When Kanye's Face Lit Up Talking About Kim & Nori: It's not often that the rapper lets us catch a glimpse of his softer side, but 'Ye was unable to hide his joy when he debuted the first picture of baby North on Kris Jenner's talk show! He also admitted how after the 2007 death of his mother Donda West, he would put his "life at risk" because he "didn't have something to live for."
"Now I have two very special people to live for," he said, "A whole family to live for, a whole world to live for."
6. When She Posted That Selfie: Kim faced a lot of criticism for packing on a few pounds during her pregnancy. She amped up her workouts and stuck to the guidelines of the Atkins diet, and this hot mama was ready to show the world the results of all her hard work! In October, just four months after giving birth, Kim Instagrammed a sexy swimsuit selfie, captioning it simply, "#nofilter."
Kanye, like the rest of the world's population, was enamored. He retweeted a link to the image, adding, "HEADING HOME NOW."
Who could blame him? You just can't be snooty about that booty.
7. When They Released This Music Video: "Bound 2" might make Nori blush one day, but it's a moment in time her parents will treasure forever! You know you're doing something right, too, when Seth Rogen and James Franco spoof you. #trill
8. When We Saw Their Beautiful Little Girl: Kimye's love created pretty much the cutest baby of all time, but Nori isn't just a looker! "Her personality is so cute," mama Kim said during a visit to The Ellen DeGeneres Show. " "She is really calm and really quiet." Before North, Kim "always wanted about six [kids]," she said, but, "after having her, I would have a million.""
But she's not really planning on taking mama Jenner's route. "I love my daughter so much and I know…I want to have more, but I'm not going the route my mom did." she she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM show. . "She is crazy! When I was giving birth, I looked at her and said, "I'm going to buy you a medal, you deserve a medal for this, six times–you're crazy.'"
Never say never...
9. When They Covered Vogue! Kimye couldn't have looked any more perfect on the mag's April 2014 cover! Their spread featured Kim in a host of gorgeous white gowns as well as beautiful family pics with baby Nori.
But the glam, superchic shoot wasn't too picture perfect--Kim later revealed that North peed on Kanye before the camera snapped, telling Seth Meyers laughingly, "I had to get up and clean her off, clean him off. It's a good memory."
10. When He Said It With Flowers: On Kim's first ever Mother's Day as a mommy herself, Kanye gave her a wall of roses, hydrangeas and peonies! The lavish gift was stunning, but it looked even more beautiful with a white-dress-wearing baby Nori in front of it. Kim even Instagrammed a video of her mini-me taking it all in, letting us hear North's coo for the very first time!
11. When They Looked Like This at the Met Gala: Anna Wintour's pals cemented their status as fashion's first couple, both dressed to the nines in Lanvin.
We can only imagine how gorgina Kimye will look on their wedding day!