Alec Baldwin is no stranger to rage-filled feuds and controversies.
Earlier today in NYC, the 56-year-old actor had his latest run-in with the law after he was stopped for riding his bike the wrong way down a Big Apple street. He subsequently became "belligerent" with law enforcement and was eventually issued two police summons.
While this isn't the first time Baldwin's outspokenness has gotten him into trouble, we gotta admit: Wrong-way bike-riding is something pretty silly to get angry over.
In the spirit of Baldwin's unfortunate hiccup, check out other stars who've had silly arrests and embarrassing brushes with the law.
1. Justin Bieber: The young pop star had his Calabasas house raided by cops after Bieber and his friends were accused of egging a neighbor's house for fun. The legal incident, which has been nicknamed Egg-Gate, is still in the hands of the L.A. Sheriff's Office and Bieber has yet to be charged.
2. Matthew McConaughey: Back in 1999, the Dazed and Confused star was arrested after police discovered him dancing naked and playing bongos in his Austin home with a male friend. Upon searching the home, police discovered marijuana (that explained a lot!).
3. Amanda Bynes: Before getting treatment for personal issues in late 2013, Bynes was arrested for allegedly throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise NYC apartment.
Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
4. Winona Ryder: The actress was famously arrested for shoplifting in 2001 at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills after store clerks said they saw her place an estimated $4,760 worth of clothes and accessories into her bag. Lesson learned!
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
5. Hugh Grant: In 1995, Grant was embarrassingly arrested in L.A. for misdemeanor lewd conduct in a public place after he was caught with Hollywood prostitute Divine Brown.
6. Paul Reubens: In July 1991, the actor who plays Pee-wee Herman was arrested in Sarasota, Fla., for masturbating during a movie at an adult theater.
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
7. Eddie Murphy: Hugh Grant isn't alone. Murphy was pulled over by police in the early hours of the morning in May 1997 while driving around with a transvestite male prostitute. He later insisted he was only giving the man a ride and nothing sexual was going on.