Miley Cyrus is back, y'all!
The 21-year-old Southern superstar kicked off the European leg of her Bangerz tour last night at London's O2 Arena, busting out a Union Jack cowgirl ensemble for the triumphant occasion. Of course, the enormous riding hot dog made its way back across the pond (with condiments, no less!), as did the super-size tongue slide, and several-stories-tall blow-up memorial to her late dog Floyd.
Everyone—including the Queen of Twerk herself—seemed to have a grand ol' time at the show, and there were varying degrees of NSFW moments that you just had to see. Let's take a look...
1. She Gave Herself a Wedgie: Yes, Miley, your butt's still got a crack in it. Can't really blame a girl, though, for digging for gold to go along with that cash money green creeping all over her skin!
2. She Adjusted the Girls: Not her own—but backup dancer Amazon Ashley's ta-tas that needed some tweaking, and Ms. Cyrus was happy to oblige.
3. She Let Her Lady Parts Take the Mic: They appreciated a chance to perform a soulful rendition of "You Don't Know the Trouble I've Seen," before being forcefully camel-toed back into hiding.
4. She Had a Wardrobe Malfunction: Fortunately the handlers were able to stitch things right back up (not that we hadn't already seen the goods to begin with...)
5. She Made Petey Pablo Proud: Remember when the North Carolina rapper wanted you to "take ya shirt off/ and twist it round ya head, like a helicopter?" Miley was listening (kinda). She just happened to be in London not Lenoir, and because peeling off her own top would've been entirely too cumbersome, she went for Ms. Ashley's brasierre.
This one's for you, uh-huh, uh-uh, uh-huh!
OK, get ready, Leeds. Y'all are next!