Sad but true fact: A lot of people would pay big money for the privilege of farting in front of Kate Upton.
But if you're 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan, you get to do it for free! Ahhh, the perks of being a celebrity.
Tracy, who did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) today, was not afraid to answer hard-hitting questions asked by his fans, like how he would stop crime (it involves cheese), why he has never pulled a prank on a fellow celeb and which lucky actor he'd like to play him in a movie made about his life.
But most importantly we learned that he once farted in front of supermodel-actress Kate Upton and she definitely smelled it. Now if Kate Upton does an AMA, we can find out what Tracy Morgan's farts smell like. Wait, do we want to know that? No, we don't. Never mind.
Here are the other highlights from Tracy Morgan's reddit AMA with fans:
2. The dumbest purchase he's ever made is a bottle of water…before going through security at the airport. Amateur move, because they did indeed make him throw it away.
3. Yes, he does still observe Ludachristmas.
4. If he were stuck in an elevator withArnold Schwarzenegger, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Terry Crews and Bruce Lee, he wouldn't dare slap any of them, and for one very obvious reason: "Everybody in the elevator could beat me, if that's what you want to hear. Everybody in the elevator could whoop my ass, and I'm not slapping nobody."
5. He stays fresh by just waking up every day and "having a short memory."
6. His favorite food is the Big Mac.
7. His favorite smell? "Ladies." (There's a joke connecting farting in front of Kate Upton here, but we're too lazy to make it.)
9. A reddit user asked Tracy to name his kittens and he did: Smokey and The Bandit.
10. In his free time, he likes to look at his shark tank.
11. If he were ever elected as president of the United States, he has a great plan to reduce crime: "Government Cheese! Because if you want to bring crime down, if you get the Government Cheese program running, people will be too constipated to make crime. Too much blockage to make crime."
13. And finally, he doesn't pull pranks on other celebs because "you get killed for playing a prank in the ghetto."
Tracy's Comedy Central special Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide airs this Sunday at 10 p.m., followed by an uncensored version at 1 a.m.