Keeping up with Khloé Kardashian never gets boring, and keeping up with her ever-growing crew is pretty interesting, too!
On Friday, the 29-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and BFF Malika Haqq hit up 1Oak Friday night, where Sean "Diddy" Combs threw a 16th birthday party for son Christian "King" Combs. The ladies were joined by several guy pals for their night on the town, including 29-year-old rapper French Montana.
A source tells E! News that Khloé and Mr. Montana entered and left the club through a back entrance. Instagram user raquel_danger shared a video of the pair making their way into 1OAK through a back entrance, arm-in-arm.
Once inside, though, a source tells E! News Khloé and French "did not hold hands or show any affection, but in a situation like that [a teenager's birthday party] it makes sense there wouldn't be." (FYI, because most everyone at the party was underage, no alochol was served and all liquor was removed from the bar.)
A rep for Khloé had no comment as to the nature of her relationship with the rapper. It is clear, though, though, that French is a friend and fun guy to be around. Here are five things you need to know about Khloé's newest pal.
1. He Was Born in Morocco: Karim Harbouch was born in Casablanca and moved to New York City with his family at age 13, according to his website bio. At the time, French was fluent in French and Arabic, only speaking a small amount of English, but "quickly became acclimated to Bronx culture," says his bio, "partly through his infatuation for hip-hop; an obsession which would later become his profession."
2. He's Worked With J.Lo! Obsessed with "I Luh Ya Papi?" That's a lovely collaboration between French and Jennifer Lopez. The rapper told Nuvo TV working with a hometown girl "is a blessing for me," explaining, "this record is big just for the fact that we both came from the South Bronx and did it."
3. He's Been Romantically Linked (Falsely) to Miley Cyrus: The "FU" collaborators were snapped mid-hug in a New York hotel lobby in December. Naturally, the rumor mill went wild, but Ms. Cyrus set the record straight, tweeting, "DONT hug your friends goodbye unless you wanna be rumored 'dating.'"
4. He's Has His Fair Share of Tribulations: According to French's bio, he "fell victim" to "a late night shooting" on his journey to the top. He spoke with Jay-Z's Life and Times show "The Genesis" last year about the purported incident, stating that it was "years ago." His bio notes he works "all of his struggle, as well as success" into his music.
5. He's Been in the Game for Years: French amassed an early fan base back in 2002 via street DVDs, including his Cocaine City series. This featured interviews with up-and-comers as well as established hip-hop artists.. "The DVDs were always the plan for me to get on as far as rapping," he explained.. "It was a platform. It was a stepping stone." He continued to stay in the business, releasing popular songs like "Choppa Choppa Down" and "Shot Caller," before releasing his debut album Excuse My French in 2013.