At this point we can safely assume Ozzy Osbourne's house is cursed.
A fire broke out at the Prince of F--king Darkness' English countryside manor Thursday morning, a little more than 15 months after a similar inferno forced Osbourne and his dyfunctional clan to flee the residence.
Luckily, this time around, the heavy metal god, wife Sharon and their three children, Aimee, Jack and Kelly, were not at home. A rep for the family said youngest daughter, Kelly, 22, had just left the Buckinghamshire estate to tape segments for her current reality show, Project Catwalk.
Per British media accounts, firefighters were automatically alerted to the blaze by a smoke alarm that went off at about 7:25 a.m.; the housekeeper phoned quickly thereafter. Crews arrived within minutes and extinguished the flames before they could spread. A female member of the Osbournes' staff was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, but no major injuries were reported.
Fraser Pearson,a spokesman for the Buckinghamshire Fire Service, said the fire was sparked by faulty wiring in a lamp and scorched the hallway, causing minor damage.
"It was caught in the nick of time, if we hadn't been alerted so quickly it could have been worse," he said, noting that fire personnel planned to sit down with the family at some point to go over some basics in fire safety and prevention.
They could certainly use some. The last combustion at the Osbourne mansion occurred in March 2005, when heat from a fireplace ignited some wood paneling, prompting Ozzy and Sharon to take shelter in their garden along with their pets.
The home has also been the site of non-flammable mishaps. In 2004, Ozzy Osbourne wrestled with a burglar, who wound up getting away with some family jewels, worth an estimated $2 million.
And, in 2003, the 57-year-old "Iron Man" singer said he suffered a near-death experience after crashing his all-terrain vehicle. The accident forced him to undergo months of rehabilitation before he eventually made a full recovery.