Gwyneth Paltrow denied a report just last month that she was having an affair with attorney Kevin Yorn (a denial which Yorn himself quickly echoed), but that hasn't done much to squash the rumor mill, which has gone into overdrive about what could possibly have led to the end of her marriage with Chris Martin.
The famous duo announced that they're "uncoupling" earlier this week, causing a frenzy about what or even who could have caused the shocking split.
The duo released a joint statement on the Oscar winner's website, Goop, to announce the news, saying: "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."
They didn't go into specifics about what lead to their decision and judging by their current family vacation in the Bahamas, it seems like a pretty amicable split. However, last month's rumor has resurfaced in the wake of the news, and the vehemently-denied allegation concerning Yorn, which initially surfaced on the app Whisper, is slowly trickling back into the blogosphere.
So, bearing in mind that the Paltrow's rep told Defamer that the rumors were "completely false"…just who is Yorn exactly?
Here are 5 facts about him to help you get to know the man behind the headlines:
1. He's in the Biz: It turns out that Yorn is an entertainment attorney for some of Tinseltown's most famous faces. The partner at Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein and Kohner Law Firm has Scarlett Johansson, Ellen DeGeneres and even the Wayans brothers listed as his clients.
2. He's Got Well-Known Siblings: Does the last name ring a bell? Well, it should. Singer Pete Yorn and agent Rick Yorn are his brothers. Rick runs a production company with Kevin's ex-wife, named LBI Entertainment. The company has been at the helm of several successful films like We Bought a Zoo and Ride Along.
3. He's a Single Dad: He married Hollywood agent Julie Silverman in 1996 but they divorced more than eight years ago.
4. He's From New Jersey: Yorn grew up in Montville and was raised Jewish. He attended Muhlenberg College and received his law degree from Tulane.
5. He Denied the Affair Allegations: Shortly after Paltrow's rep slammed the reports, he followed suit. A rep for Yorn echoed Paltrow's denial, saying speculation that the two had an affair was "categorically untrue."
E!'s own Giuliana Rancic talked about her good friend Kevin Yorn on E! News Friday in the clip above. Take a look at what she had to say!