Photographed by Annie Leibovitz
In case you've been living under a rock all morning, it was revealed that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West snagged the cover of Vogue for the magazine's April issue, and that's a big deal.
Why? Well, first of all, it's Vogue—the magazine of all magazines and the fact that they're the cover stars means they're practically besties with Anna Wintour. Secondly, they're in wedding attire which only amps the anticipation for their big day even more. And last but certainly not least, the cover came with a behind-the-scenes video montage of their photo shoot which included daughter North West, and that was the cutest thing we've ever seen.
But as you already know, this isn't the first magazine cover featuring the E! star, and it won't be the last. So in celebration of the big Vogue release, let's take a look back at seven more of Kim's greatest mag covers!
1. L'Officiel Hommes: Fans were left speechless when they spotted the E! star and beau Kanye in the French magazine. The parents-to-be (at the time) posed nude in a series of super-racy shots that left little to the imagination.
2. Us Weekly: Kim made haters eat their words when she revealed her amazing post-baby body on the cover of the magazine just six months after giving birth to Nori.
Mark Seliger for W Magazine
3. W Magazine: Kardashian's nude spread in the mag made headlines for a number of reasons. One, of course, was the fact that she was naked. The other was because she didn't realize just how naked she was going to be.
Kim lamented to Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian on an episode of KUWTK following the cover's release, "Oh my God, I'm more naked that I was in Playboy. I'm so mad right now!" Then to the cameras, "The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of...I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."
4. Cosmopolitan: Shocker! Kim looks stunning. But what made this cover even more special was that it was shot just days before the E! star announced her pregnancy. Hi, Nori!
5. Factice: Leave it to Kim to rock garter belts, lacy lingerie, pearls, fur wraps and heels in a way that's both sexy and glamorous.
6. Esquire Mexico: The brunette beauty sizzled on the cover of the Latin magazine, wearing a sexy black monokini that accentuated her killer curves and showed off massive cleavage.