It's National Proposal Day, everyone!
It may come as a total shocker to you that today is the one day a year dedicated to getting engaged.
Sure, you'd think it would be Valentine's Day, or Christmas, or basically any time you check your Facebook feed, but March 20 marks the start of Spring and making it official with your loved one.
In honor of today's lovey dovey holiday, here's the top five celebrity couples were can't wait to see tie the knot!
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. It pretty much goes without saying that these two are going to have a wedding day to remember. Whether it's intimate and serene or a big blow out bash, we guarantee it's going to be downright chic.
2. Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler. If there's one thing we know Xtina has a flair for, it's drama! We're super excited to see what the sultry blonde opts to wear down the aisle.
3. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. For diehard fans of That 70s Show, seeing Jackie and Kelzo become real-life husband and wife is going to be just too cute for words. Here's hoping that their former co-stars are in the bridal party!
4. Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy. Three words: couture wedding dress. While the two have yet to confirm the good news officially, MK's innate fashion sense is undoubtedly going to be on display during her big day.
5. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. Surely everyone's favorite Friends actress is going to turn heads as she marries her hunky leading man. The two have been engaged for several years now and will surely have a star-studded ceremony.
Honorable mention goes to: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Let's not forget that Brangelina still have yet to make it official. Something tells us that their nuptials are going to be untraditional yet totally, completely, utterly awesome (and filled with their adorable kids!).
Which celebrity wedding are you most excited for? Tell us below!