A rep for the country singer confirmed the romance to E! News on Monday. The two have apparently been seeing each other since Aldean filed for divorce from his former wife, Jessica Ussery, last April after 12 years of marriage.
Their relationship is controversial, as Kerr was caught in the middle of Aldean's very humiliating cheating scandal which occurred back in 2012 when he stepped out on his wife with the former American Idol contestant.
And while Aldean originally issued a public apology, insisting he and his wife were "workin' through" their issues, by spring 2013, he admitted they were "having problems" and subsequently filed for divorce.
So who's the gal who seemingly stole the "She's Country" singer's heart? Here are five things to know about Brittany Kerr:
1. She's a Former Cheerleader for the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats: Kerr cheered on the Bobcats from 2011 to 2012 and poses in a bright blue bikini on her Lady Cat profile page. As for her favorite Bobcats moment? "United 5-Trip to Italy," she shared, adding that her favorite song to dance to is "Show Stoppin'" by Danity Kane.
Courtesy: Jim Merrill Photography
2. She's an Aspiring Model: "Modeling is my secret passion," the blond beauty wrote on a post on her website. "In 2010 I entered a Victoria's Secret Model Search contest and I placed in the top 80!" And yes, she also shares plenty of sexy pics on her Twitter page.
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
3. She's a First-Degree Black Belt: Seriously. Don't mess with Ms. Kerr, because girl could kick your butt.
4. She's a Mama's Girl: When asked who she admires most, the stunner replied, "My mother - she is able to work, clean, raise children, and maintain a household! She is amazing."
5. Jennifer Lopez Tried to Send Her Home During American Idol Auditions: Kerr auditioned for American Idol at the age of 24 and was well received by both Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. However, Jennifer Lopez wasn't entirely sold on the blond beauty. "I'm going to say no this time, I'm sorry sweetie," she said after Kerr sang "Spoiled" by Joss Stone. Luckily for Brittany, she got a yes from both the men and landed her ticket to Hollywood.