Starting Monday, March 17 fashion tastemakers Kristin Cavallari and Orly Shani will be breaking down today's hottest trends in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and everything in between! The Fabulist is E!'s first multi-platform experience, allowing fans to have a premiere online destination that provides 24/7 access to the pop culture trends that they will see on the show. Fabulist.com will include behind the scenes footage and online exclusives that you won't be able to find anywhere else. Fans of K.Cav have been able to watch the style evolution of the Laguna Beach co-host since her early high school days. Let's be honest: She is responsible making platform flip flops, Hollister tanks and choker necklaces a staple in every girl's closet! Shani, on the other hand shot to fame as the breakout designer of NBC's Fashion Star. Creating new clothing concepts was always in the cards for the budding standout. Her grandfather was in the garment industry, and both her mother and grandmother were expert seamstresses. Now as the designer and curator of TUCANDWES she is able to bring her fashion knowledge to The Fabulist every week!
Want all the scoop on Orly? Here are 10 need-to-know things about The Fabulist co-host:
1. Orly grew up in the Los Angeles area.
2. The only fashion class that Shani has ever taken is one sewing class at FIT, besides that she credits her success to "trial and error."
3. While pursuing her goal of becoming a designer she served Jell-O shots at McFaden's bar in NYC.
4. Her favorite current fashion trend: faux fur.
5. Orly's three simple luxuries are: face creams, hair serums and fancy curling irons.
6. She's a sucker for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. But aren't we all?!
Gotta love the little driblet of drool. Way to ruin my picture bro. pic.twitter.com/osewFklCm5? Orly Shani (@orlyshani) January 3, 2014
7. Orly shares pics of her gorgeous baby boy on Twitter.
8. Her favorite time period in fashion is the flapper era.
9. Orly calls Israel the sexiest country she has ever visited.
The most random, post-Oscars Countdown Show meal ever. I couldn't be happier. pic.twitter.com/rRwXQTFlI1? Orly Shani (@orlyshani) March 2, 2014
10. Her pre Oscar meal was the best thing we've ever seen.
Orly described herself and Kristin as, "not a ‘good cop,' ‘bad cop,' but like an A.D.D crazy person, and a super poised relax person...it's a really great balance because she is so chill, and I'm…not." Watch all of the fashion and fun unfold when The Fabulist premieres this Monday, March 17 at 8:30/7:30c on E!