You better buy some ear plugs!
Australian pop star Cody Simpson has debuted his ballroom skills on Dancing With the Stars' 18th season, and we're sure his millions of young fans are going hoarse right about now from all the screams. And all the feels.
But for DWTS fans who aren't that familiar with the 17-year-old pop phenom, we're helping you fill our your dance card by giving you a rundown of need-to-know Cody facts...
1.He's Crazy Popular on Social Media: With almost 2 million Instagram followers and 6.4 million Twitter followers, Cody definitely has a leg up (get it?!) on his competition when it comes to an online fanbase!
2. He's Got a Girlfriend: That sound you just heard was the shattered pieces of teen girls' hearts everywhere crashing onto the floor. Cody has been dating Gigi Hadid, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster's daughter. Dating since November 2013, the cute couple attended the Vanity Fair Oscars party and Gigi will surely be a regular fixture in the ballroom.
3. He's BFF With Lots of Celebs: Cody's circle of friends includes Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ireland Baldwin, Kylie Jenner (who he was romantically linked to back in the day) and Greyson Chance, among others.
4. He's Toured With Justin Bieber: Cody was the opening act on Justin's "Believe" tour in 2013 and also opened for Big Time Rush, his fellow DWTS contestant James Maslow's former band, back in 2012. These days, Cody is headlining his own tours, including his most recent one, the "Paradise" tour.
5. He's Athletic: While he doesn't have a lot of dancing exeperience, Cody was a champion swimmer, earning two gold medals at the Queensland Swimming Championships in Australia.
6. He's an Author: Seriously! Cody released his autobiography, "Welcome to Paradise: My Journey," in October 2013 when he was 16 years old.
Dancing With the Stars airs Mondays on ABC.