The 52-year-old actor, who was first spotted on a dinner date with Alamuddin back in October, brought the brunette beauty to a White House screening of his new film The Monuments Men last week where the two got cozy. "They were holding hands," WWII veteran Harry Ettinger tells People. "I said to myself, 'George, you did a lot of good things and you sure know how to pick them!'"
Additionally, a screening onlooker said of Clooney and Alamuddin, "His arm was around her shoulder and she had hers around his. They just seemed very, very together...They were stuck like glue."
So who is Amal Alamuddin? Here are five things to know about Clooney's rumored new love.
1. Not Just a Pretty Face: Amal is a lawyer (barrister in British terms) who specializes in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law. So it looks like there's plenty for her to chat about with the longtime political activist slash Hollywood hunk.
2. Quite an Eligible Bachelorette: Make that the most eligible bachelorette in all of the U.K. In 2013, she landed on the No. 1 spot of London's Hottest Barrister list.
3. She's Trilingual: Being bilingual is so last year. This beauty speaks fluent English, Arabic and French. So beyond her linguistic skills and the effect they have on doing her important work, it also means that she can accept offers for romantic trips to Lake Como in more languages than the average gal—le sigh.
4. Famous Followers: Well, sort of. It turns out that Ashton Kutcher actually follows her on Twitter. Competition for Clooney? Nah, he seems perfectly smitten with his former That '70s Show costar Mila Kunis.
5. The Assange Connection: It seems as though Amal isn't afraid of the limelight—or a little notoriety. She is currently representing WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange in his extradition proceedings with Sweden.