REX USA/Richard Young/Rex
Now that the BAFTA big winners have been announced, we couldn't help but to take a look back at our favorite moments from the night.
12 Years a Slave and Gravity were the big winners at the show, with the slave drama taking home Best Film and the space flick nabbing Outstanding British Film, among many other awards.
Before and during the show, though, there were key moments that made us swoon.
From Lupita Nyong'o's mom date to Emma Thompson's rare family red carpet appearance, check out the five things that kept us talking from the British awards show.
ANDREW COWIE/AFP/Getty Images
1. Lupita's mom date: The 12 Years a Slave star, who was nominated for a BAFTA for supporting actress, could've had just about anyone on her arm when she hit the red carpet in a stunning emerald green Dior Couture gown Sunday. Fittingly, she had one of her favorite people by her side for her big red carpet moment--her mom, Dorothy.
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's coordinating tuxes: Can these two get any more fabulous? The gorgeous couple made heads turn when they showed up in coordinating tuxes. Jolie put a feminine twist on her Yves Saint Laurent suit, wearing her shirt unbuttoned and her tie loose. We loved it.
David M. Benett/Getty Images
3. Prince William presenting Helen Mirren with an award: The Duke of Cambridge couldn't resist a joke about the stunning 68-year-old thesp playing his grandmother in The Queen when it was time to present her with the BAFTA Fellowship. "She is an extremely talented British actress I should probably call Granny," he quipped before she headed on stage to accept the BAFTA Fellowship in a sparkly Jacques Azagury dress.
4. Oprah Winfrey's pre-awards show fitting: Before the awards show began, the media mogul shared an Instagram video with fans of herself getting stitched into her Stella McCartney dress! "On my way to BAFTA!," she wrote. "It's an hour to go and this is Rodge and Giuseppe who are literally stitching me into my gown. Hello Stella McCartney!"
5. Emma Thompson's rare family appearance: With her husband Greg Wise and their two children, daughter Gaia and son Tindyebwa Agaba, by her side, the BAFTA nominee was all smiles as she struck a pose in a gorgeous red gown.