After All-Star weekend kicked off Saturday, fans went wild, tweeting their fave moments from the games, pining over Cliff Paul's actual existence and falling head over heels over Skylar Diggins (again).
Check out the five things we learned from NBA All Star Saturday!
1. Cliff Paul's appearance made Twitter go wild: Ever since Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul's State Farm commercial debuted, fans can't seem to get enough of his fake identical twin brother Cliff Paul. So fittingly, "Cliff Paul" showed up a few minutes into Saturday's games and did an interview with Nick Cannon…prompting a couple of Tweeters to ask ‘is Cliff Paul really Chris Paul?' (seriously).
Leon Bennett/Getty Images
2. Skylar Diggins distracted everyone with her beauty: We already knew that the Notre Dame baller was gorge, but once the Shooting Stars skills contest started, the 23-year-old beauty sparked a Twitter frenzy when she showed up on the court again Saturday looking stunning with her face completely made up.
3. Kendrick Lamar got the Yeezys you did not: The "B-tch Don't Kill My Vibe" rapper might have killed yours when he showed up on stage to perform "Mad City" and his hit song wearing Kanye West's Nike Air Yeezy II Red October sneakers that sold out in 11 minutes (someone also placed a pair of the kicks on Ebay for $16.3 million for good measure).
4. Jumping over Shaq isn't enough to win a Slam Dunk Contest: Sacramento Kings baller Ben McLemore almost gave us a heart attack when he jumped over Shaq sitting in a high chair, getting the ball in on his second attempt. This still didn't stop Washington Wizards star John Wall, though, who jumped over the Wizards mascot G-Man (it was a higher jump) and won every judge's vote for the dunking all star of the night.
5. People are over Drake's Sprite commercial: During commercial breaks, Drake's Sprite commercial kept playing, and apparently fans have seen way too much of it. Take, for example game watcher @thebloodshow, who tweeted, "they been playing this Drake commercial since 2012…I'm pretty sure he drunk the whole bottle by now."