Fifty has never looked so good!
Yep. Despite the fact that Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Issue is now a half century old, it doesn't seem to have aged a day.
Mind you, it obviously helps that the magazine continually splashes its cover each year with one or more beautiful babes, like they did for the new 2014 issue, which features the topless trio of Lily Aldridge, Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen.
Naturally, the sight of these gorgeous gals got us thinking about some of the other hotties who've heated up the popular publication over the years.
Here now are nine covers that definitely raised some temps...
1. 2006 Issue: Sports Illustrated redefined the term "eye candy" in a big way when no less than eight lovely ladies—Veronica Varekova, Elle Macpherson, Rebecca Romijn, Rachel Hunter, Daniela Pestova, Elsa Benitez, Carolyn Murphy and Yamila Diaz—hit the beach.
2. 2013 Issue: Global warming alert! Kate Upton, who also appeared on the cover in 2012, no doubt melted her share of snow while shooting in Antarctica.
3. 1996 Issue: Tyra Banks and Valeria Mazza showed off their wild side in sexy animal-print bikinis. Banks came back for a solo encore in 1997.
5. 1983 Issue: Cheryl Tiegs put her fabulous figure and killer grin on display for the third time here, having previously graced the cover in 1975 and 1970.
6. 1994 Issue: It was three-for-the-price-of-one when Kathy Ireland, Elle Macpherson and Rachel Hunter struck a perfect pose together.
7. 1979 Issue: Christie Brinkley was a fabulous force to be reckoned with as this was the first of three—count 'em, three—Swimsuit Issue covers...in a row!
8. 1964 Issue: Babette March on the cover that started it all!
9. 1998 Issue: Heidi Klum. 'Nuff said.