We talked a little bit about U.S. Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy on Wednesday when he made headlines for his efforts to rescue a litter of stray puppies while in Sochi for the 2014 Winter Games. How precious is that?
If that story (and that above picture) isn't enough to make you fall in love with Gus, let's give you some more reasons. But we're warning you now, you will become obsessed with this handsome dude. So be careful or you'll soon be spending your entire day here.
1. First of all, his name is awesome. Gus Kenworthy? C'mon. It's the best.
2. He's hella patriotic, and he manages to look good in those awful U.S. Olympic sweaters.
puppy love is real to puppies. pic.twitter.com/krauCUPjOg? Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) February 11, 2014
3. Did we mention the puppies? Because seriously. Look at him with those puppies!
I like cupping! ...In addition to bowling and spooning! Mugging not so much. ;) pic.twitter.com/WX63bwCZv8? Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) February 4, 2014
4. He's not afraid to document his cupping sessions, which look weird and painful. And you know how we feel about men with tattoos...
5. Oh, did we not talk about how hot he is? Because he's super attractive.
6. He's really good at skiing. That should be a given considering he's on the U.S. Olympic team, but here's video proof.
Just picked up a ski magazine to keep me "up" on the flight! ;) pic.twitter.com/8Qzyzkyk02? Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) January 29, 2014
7. He's fond of stupid jokes and we appreciate that his sense of humor is equivalent to a 12-year-old boy.
8. Look! He's just ridiculous.
9. We're just gonna leave this here.
10. Gus is just a huge dork in general.
My mom seeing my new tattoo for the first time! Hahaha https://t.co/BUbb9oeslJ? Gus Kenworthy (@guskenworthy) May 25, 2013
11. Not only was he kind enough to show us his six-pack in this video, but he also let us come along while he surprised his mom with his new tattoo.
12. And even though he loves to make faces like this one...
13. ...he's still super hot.