The 138th Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show—the Academy Awards of the dog world—is currently taking place at Madison Square Garden in New York. It's not great for everyone.
1. This Yorkie, who knows that it hurts to be beautiful.
2. And this Briard named Cagney, who's like, "Ditto."
3. Jewels the Maltese, who never pictured she'd spend her life covered in green things.
(Sorry about your life, Jewels.)
4. This Poodle, who's wonders if she's starting to look absolutely ridiculous.
5. And whatever dog this happened to:
Which may be the same dog as in No. 4. Sh---------t. That's rough luck.
6. This Saluki, who's worried she's starting to look a bit too much like her owner.
"This isn't my dream, mom. It's YOURS."
7. And this Coonhound who did NOT sign up for this and respectfully requests that you keep YOUR hands in YOUR OWN mouth, please.
8. This pug who has just given up.
9. This little poodle, who is wistfully planning her escape.
10. This bulldog, who's all, "F--k you and your smartly tailored blazor, lady."
11. And this bloodhound who would literally rather be anywhere else.
12. This Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who decided that we're all losers here.
13. This Border Collie who suffers from stage fright.
Just kidding. He doesn't know why a human woman is interviewing him. He's a dog!
14. And this Pomeranian, who kind of looks like he's in some sort of hostage situation.
He's willing to pay his own ransom. He just wants to go home.