Not a full-time fashionista? No worries, we've got your New York Fashion Week Fall 2013 cliff notes right here. E! New's own Zanna Roberts Rassi is breaking down all the biggest stories you need to know about including designer shake-ups and debut collections everyone will be buzzing about—not to mention buying, come autumn.
Consider this your fashion week cheat sheet:
1. Double-Duty Designer: Think you're busy? Jason Wu has been named as the artistic director of Hugo Boss and is also doing his own show.
2. Moving Outta Manhattan: Alexander Wang is taking his show to Brooklyn. Looks like the other boroughs are finally getting some fashion love and maybe even a visit from Anna Wintour herself.
3. On Target: Peter Pilotto's collection for Target is one of the most anticipated collections this fashion week and E! News has an exclusive sneak peek inside the lunch party. Stay tunned!
4. Happy Birthday, DKNY: Donna Karan's collection turns 30 and we're sure she's going to celebrate the major milestone with another amazing show.
5. Big Steps: Manolo Blahnik is finally showing at NYFW and his debuted will surely cause heel fanatics everywhere to swoon.
For More Fashion Week news—including exclusive backstage videos!—tune into E! News at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.