And more good news: The Roots will be playing at the Bud Light Hotel to celebrate Super Bowl week this Thursday, Jan. 30, and we'll be livestreaming the concert, starting at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT! Run DMC and some surprise special guests are also scheduled to appear, so get ready.
And to get you pumped for both the new Tonight Show and the concert happening this week, we thought we'd take a look back at the best musical moments that The Roots have given us over the years at Late Night With Jimmy Fallon:
1. Saturday Night Live vet and Portlandia star Fred Armisen has a little drum battle with Questlove after shooting an episode of Late Night.
2. What happens when you combine elementary musical instruments, The Roots and Carly Rae Jepsen? An awesome rendition of "Call Me Maybe."
3. Using a cowbell, a kazoo and a ukulele even works with a sexy song like Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines."
4.Miley Cyrus shows off her pipes when she performed an a capella version of "We Can't Stop" with Jimmy and The Roots.
5. With a voice like Christina Aguilera's, you don't need to add much when she sings, but using office supplies while performing "Your Body" is genius.
6. And finally, our personal favorite: the audience needed more Black Simon & Garfunkel, so Jimmy gave them what they wanted. Here they are performing Ke$ha and Pitbull's hit "Timber."
We can't wait for more great musical moments from The Roots when The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon premieres in February! And don't forget to catch up on all of our 2014 Super Bowl coverage.