There was so much to see during last night's telecast of the Grammys. But as much as the cameras showed, there was a lot going on that the cameras weren't able to catch.
Here, we give five things that you didn't see on TV:
1. Most Popular: We may not have seen Taylor Swift with a gold sippy cup on stage last night, but the Red singer proved to be everybody's friend. She ran over to Lorde during a commercial break eight after she picked up her first Grammy to give her a big hug. Ed Sheeran gave T.Swift a kiss on the cheek and high-five when he took his seat behind her. American Idol judge Keith Urban also chatted with Swift.
2. Dancing Queens: It's no secret that Swift loves to dance during music awards shows, but who knew Beyoncé loves to rock out to—heavy metal?!. Blue Ivy's mom pounded her feet and thrashed her head back and forth while dancing to—get ready for it—Metallica!
3. Sound Proof: As the awards are handed out, the audience closest to the stage could hear the evening's crews getting ready for the next performances. Drills were roaring, nails were being hammered and musicians were fine-tuning their instruments.
4. Fandemonium: During one commercial break, a man in a seat high above the floor, screamed, "Hey, Paul and Ringo!" The two Beatles jumped to their feet and waved at the man as the people around him cheered the acknowledgment.
5. Grande Upset: What happened when Arianna Grande stepped out of her car at the Staples Center? We're not sure, but the singing superstar didn't seem very happy as her handlers buzzed around. No word from her camp yet, but whatever it may have been quickly disappeared because Grande looked and sounded fab as she walked the carpet and did interviews. While many of the celebs dash past reporters on carpet, Miguel proved to be the man with class. Instead of ignoring the media's pleas to stop and chat, the "Adorn" crooner apologized profusely that he had run out of time and had to rush into the show.