Moviegoers are continuing to go along with Ride Along.
The comedy-action flick, starring Kevin Hart, Ice Cube, John Leguizamo and Laurence Fishburne, earned $21.2 million its second weekend in theaters. It was the No.1 film last weekend and became the top-grossing movie during MLK weekend when it make $41.2 million.
Lone Survivor maintained its No.2 spot from the weekend before and raked in an additional $12.6 million.
Frozen and Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit rounded out the top 5, making $9 million and $8.8 million respectively.
The only new release this weekend, I Frankenstein starring Aaron Eckhart, had a disappointing debut. The fantasy flick grossed $8.275 million and landed in the in No.6 spot.
Here's a complete rundown of the weekend estimates, per Box Office Mojo:
1. Ride Along: $21.2 million
2. Lone Survivor: $12.6 million
3. The Nut Job: $12.3 million
4. Frozen: $9 million
5. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: $8.8 million
6. I, Frankenstein: $8.275 million
7. American Hustle: $7.1 million
8. August: Osage County: $5.04 million
9. The Wolf of Wall Street: $5 million
10. Devil's Due: $2.75 million