Tonight's 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards was one star-studded affair!
All of Hollywood's top actors and actresses, including Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConaughey, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Sofía Vergara, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams and Kerry Washington, were all in attendance during the bash at the Shrine Auditorium.
While the show was a blast, there's lots of fun stuff that happened before on the red carpet and behind the scenes during the telecast. Here are seven things you didn't see on TV during the 2014 SAG Awards.
1. Red Carpet Run-In: Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Barroso, were walking down the red carpet hand in hand when they collided with Cate Blanchett. Damon gave Blanchett and kiss on the cheek before the group chatted and took photos together. Another cute red carpet couple that walked in hand in hand were newlyweds Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting.
2. Fan Favorite: Which star took the most time to meet with excited fans in the stands during the red carpet? Oprah Winfrey! The Lee Daniels' The Butler star walked over to the stands of screaming fans and signed autographs and took photos for almost 10 minutes, more time than anyone else.
3. Dirty Talk: On the red carpet, Jared Leto said it feels "absolutely incredible" to be nominated for an Oscar for his performance in Dallas Buyers Club. So where would he put the Academy Award statue if he wins? Leto joked to me, "What a dirty question!"
4. Vegas-Bound: How are the castmembers of Modern Family going to celebrate their big SAG Award win for Outstanding Comedy Ensemble? A trip to Las Vegas! The cast is headed to Sin City right away to film an episode for the hit ABC show. "We're going to Las Vegas before Australia and that's the last script we've seen," Julie Bowen dished backstage. "We're going to Las Vegas tomorrow."
5. Huh? When the cast off American Hustle hit the press room after their win, a journalist with a very thick foreign accent asked a questioned that baffled Lawrence, Cooper, Adams and the rest of the film's stars. "What? Who are you talking to? What? What?" a confused Lawrence said before Michael Peña blurted out, "I gotta be honest, we don't know what the hell you just said."
6. Final Goodbye: After the cast of Breaking Bad won the award for Outstanding Ensemble in a Drama Series for the final season of their show, star Bryan Cranston gave a special thank-you to the media backstage. "Thank you everybody for all your support throughout the years," he gushed. "We wouldn't have been able to have this without that. This is such a glorious way to go out. We're so happy. Thank you for all the support and being the conduit to all the people who've caught onto our show."
7. Keeping Secrets: When we asked Cate Blanchett what naughty thing she said to Jessica Chastain at the 2014 Golden Globes that made her blush, Blanchett told us, "That was extremely funny and naughty and private!" Blanchett later belted out The Beatles' song "When I'm Sixty-Four" in front of the whole press room. LOL!