Whether its audience members watching the movie, or TV viewers eyeing the gorgeous gal during, say, the Golden Globes, many are wondering, "Who is that?!"
Well, allow us to fill you in. Here are five things you need to know about her.
1. She's Done the Soap Opera Thing: Like many stars, one of Robbie's earliest gigs was on a sudser. In her case, it was the long-running Australian TV soap Neighbours from 2008 to 2011. Other famous faces who have appeared on the popular program over the years include Kylie Minogue, Guy Pearce, Natalie Imbruglia and Delta Goodrem. The series has also had its share of celebrity guest stars like Lily Allen and former Spice Girls singer Emma Bunton.
2. Why She Might Look So Familiar: Most folks probably got their first glimpse of Robbie when she starred on the short-lived ABC show Pan Am opposite Christina Ricci. She also appeared in 2013's About Time with Rachel McAdams.
3. She's Single: While walking the recent Golden Globes red carpet in a dazzling Gucci gown, Robbie revealed her status to E! News but noted, "I don't really want to date an actor, so this probably isn't the night I'm going to find someone."
4. She Loves Hockey: Upon moving to the U.S., Robbie instantly became a New York Rangers fan, telling Film.com, "I always wanted to play ice hockey back in Australia, I'm not sure why, but we didn't have any ice where I lived...so I played field hockey."
5. She's Not Going Away Any Time Soon: She will be seen later this year in Focus alongside Will Smith. In it, Robbie plays an impressionable woman who gets caught up—and then becomes romantically involved—with Smith's veteran grifter. She's also slated to shoot the crime thriller Violent Talent with Garrett Hedlund.
Be sure to tune in to E! News tonight at 7:00 and 11:30 p.m. for more on Margot Robbie