Oof. That was rough.
Kate Gosselin appeared on Today this morning with her twin daughters Cara and Mady to talk about their life after their TLC show was canceled in 2011. But when Savannah Guthrie addressed the girls directly, they went utterly silent. What made it even more cringe-worthy is that Kate kept urging her daughters to "use words" because it was "their chance."
Kate took to Twitter to defend Cara and Mady, blaming stage fright. But stage fright or not, it was an awfully awkward moment of live TV. But don't worry, Kate! There are plenty more uncomfortable situations that are worse than yours.
1. Morgan Freeman falling asleep right in the middle of an interview.
2. When you think someone is waving at you, so you wave back, but they're actually waving at someone behind you.
4. Jacqueline Bisset's Golden Globe acceptance speech:
5. Movie Theater Employee: "Theater seven is on your left. Enjoy the movie."
You: "Thanks! You, too!"
Movie Theater Employee: "…."
7. Miley Cyrus' entire VMA performance
8. This couple's first kiss (which happened at their wedding).
9. Ashlee Simpson's Irish jig distraction on Saturday Night Live.
10. You almost run into someone. You both stop. You both go left, go right and go left again in an attempt to go around each other. This is also known as the worst thing that could ever happen to you in the history of living.
11. Kristen Stewart.