The 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards are set to air at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. on NBC, and it is sure to be a night filled with gowns, glitz and glamour.
And before the show, E! will be providing the very best red carpet coverage with Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET (3 p.m. to 5 p.m. PT) along with Kelly Osbourne and Ross Mathews giving fashion play-by-plays throughout the show. Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings will be hosting our livestream.
Here are 8 things you gotta know before tuning in to the big night:
1. The Hosts With the Most: Amy and Tina are back to be our best friends hosts for Hollywood's biggest night. Who's excited?! We are, as well as most people. Well, maybe not Taylor Swift . The hysterical duo recently revealed what people can expect from their second stint. "We're going to encourage people to go real long on their speeches," Poehler joked, while Fey added, "I'm going to tell people to find it. Don't stop talking until you 'find it.'"
2. Two-Time Golden Girl? Jennifer Lawrence won the Best Actress Golden Globe last year for Silver Linings Playbook, and this victory set the tone for her tremendous awards season sweep. Who could forget her memorable "Oh what does it say? "I beat Meryl!" First Wives Club quote while accepting the award. The 23-year-old starlet is nominated again this year, this time in the Best Supporting Actress category for her performance in the star-studded crime flick American Hustle.
3. Chiwetel Ejiofor Will Win: As they say, this is Ejiofor's to lose. The 36-year-old will walk away with the Best Actor award for his outstanding performance in 12 Years a Slave.
4. Sandra Bullock Should Win (and Probably Will Win): Bullock's panic-stricken performance as a medical engineer caught in space after a terrifying accident in Gravity made us, well, panic. Sandy should walk away with the Globe for Best Actress.
6. Meet Miss Golden Globe: Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick's daughter, Sosie Bacon, was named Miss Golden Globe 2014 in November. In what has become an annual tradition, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association crowns the daughter of a famous actor (or two) Miss Golden Globe each year. Last year, Francesca Eastwood (daughter of Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher) nabbed the title. The 21-year-old brunette beauty gushed to E! News shortly after hearing the exciting news that she was "really excited."
7. Woody Allen's Award: Allen, or should we say a titan in the world of film, will be honored with this year's Cecil B. DeMille Award. Diane Keaton will accept the award on his behalf and we are willing to bet that her speech will be highly entertaining.
8. Lots of Stars: We're not just talking about the nominees. There is a long presenters list of some of Hollywood's hottest names. Take, for example, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Tom Hanks, Mila Kunis and Robert Downey Jr.. And that's just a few.
Cheers to Tinseltown!