Damn! 8-year-olds are perverts!
Author Ted Scheinman tweeted this napkin o' knowledge, explaining it is "the best thing you will read all day: two of my sister's 2nd graders on ‘how to fall in love.'" Spoiler alert: Falling in love requires all of the sex. All of it.
Well, definitely more than you'd expect a grade schooler to know about.
The full guide:
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other.
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex.
5. When you kiss you suck and lick.
6. Get nacked [sic] in bed and do more sex.
8. Go dance and put your noses together.
10. Then kiss forever.
11. Take a shower together and kiss.
12. Give each other rings.
13. Go to the pool together.
We can only image what items 14-24 would include. If we had to guess it would be more sex.