David Copperfield is officially off the market.
The famed illusionist recently spoke about his engagement to Chloe Gosselin and opened up about his magical relationship status with Hello! magazine on Jan. 6. But before he could gush about his ladylove, the magazine asked Copperfield about his high-profile relationship with Claudia Schiffer.
"Oh, that was a long time ago," the 57-year-admitted of his time with the supermodel. "Now I'm engaged and in a committed relationship with Chloe in my mind and my heart."
"I'm so lucky to have found David," the 28-year-old told the mag. "There are very few people in the world like him. He's spent more than 30 years at the top of his profession. He's achieved some extraordinary things."
Aw! Before these lovebirds become husband and wife, here are five things to know about the French model.
1. The Couple Have a Daughter: David and Chloe are proud parents to adorable 3-year-old girl Sky. The brunette beauty told Oprah Winfrey on Oprah's Next Chapter in July 2012 that the arrival of the couple's daughter has "changed everything."
"It's the best experience watching her grow," the beaming mama revealed. "She's amazing."
2. David and Chloe are Longtime Loves: The pair, who split their time between Las Vegas, New York and their own Caribbean hideaway known as Copperfield Bay, told Oprah during their interview that they have been together for six years. Gosselin admitted that they spend a lot of time together and credits their ability to collaborate on his creative endeavors as a great way to keep their relationship strong.
"I'm a pretty tough audience," Gosselin admits. "So he will come to me, show me the tricks."
3. She's Active on Instagram: Gosselin regularly adds snapshots to the photo-sharing site under the handle @chloegosselin1. Although her Instagram account is private, her Twitter account @Chloegosselin is not.
4. She's a Shoe Designer: Gosselin's website for the brand does not offer much information besides a chic black pump, however the Facebook page gives fans an inside glimpse of several footwear styles.
5. She Isn't Rushing Down the Aisle: While her beau explained to the OWN founder that he is "afraid" to get married, Chloe told Oprah that they are already very committed to each other.
"We have a kid, the biggest commitment, I don't really mind," she admitted.