Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera dueted to Gaga's "Do What U Want" during the finale of The Voice last night and it was as f--king insane as you'd expect it to be. Honestly, we're still processing it. So let's break it all down together.
Here are the 14 best moments:
1. When the lights came on and Lady Gaga did this little dance.
2. And then whatever this dance move is.
3. When the giant seashell disco ball lifted and revealed Xtina.
Here's the real best part though: R.Kelly wasn't there!
4. When Xtina was so amped to be there, wearing a matching lamé outfit.
5. When Xtina sang "DO what YOU want WITH mah bodAyAyAyeee!"...
...and Lady Gaga did this with her own body.
6. When Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera held hands.
And almost missed. But they figured it out.
7. When Gaga and Xtina sat down on a fainting couch and everyone in the world wondered, "What the hell would a conversation between these two in real life be like?!" To be a fly on that wall...
8. When Christina Aguilera was concerned.
9. And when Christina Aguilera was very concerned.
10. When this dude threw rose petals on them. Because somebody had to do it eventually.
11. THOSE MATCHING LAMÉ OUTFITS. WE JUST CANNOT.
12. When Christina sang, "Do what you want, Lady Gaga!"
And then Lady Gaga sang back, "Do what you want, Chris-ti-na!"
13. When Gaga and Xtina casually toasted us, like they didn't just perform the craziest performance.
14. And then toasted each other.
And we all won The Voice finale.
Watch the full performance again: