When in doubt, dad's got the answer.
Whether it's right or not...you can be the judge.
Self-made multimillionaire Todd Chrisley, wife Julie and their five kids are headed to the USA Network next year in Chrisley Knows Best (such is the working title at this time), a new reality series featuring the Atlanta-based family and their outsized personalities.
In this exclusive sneak peek obtained by E! News, "patriarch of perfection" Todd is seen wrangling the troops (aka his children) and otherwise maintaining order amid the good-natured madness.
Julie is Todd's ever-affable, no-nonsense mate is a former Miss Carolina who has been by his side for years—and obviously plays a key role in keeping the peace in their 30,000-square-foot abode.
"You have to let him think he's the boss, and that's OK," Julie says, nodding agreeably.
"Uh, OK," Todd fires back, apparently unaware that two spouses wear the pants in this family.
The rest of the immediate Chrisley flock is as follows:
• Lindsie, 24: Todd and Julie's eldest daughter is also a new mom—so you can imagine how much advice she's getting from her dad these days.
• Kyle, 22: Quite the ladies' man, his parents shipped him off to Samoa after they caught him romancing a married woman. Back closer to home now, he once again finds himself in the company of a more mature woman—he's moved in with his grandma! (And since it's his paternal grandmother, he's still getting an earful.)
• Chase, 17: The crafty, popular teen prides himself on being a chip off the old block—and he has a new Range Rover to show for his efforts.
• Savannah, 16: The beauty queen and straight-A student is a real girly-girl who aspires to be a pediatric oncologist. But first, she enjoys conspiring with big brother Chase to make sure they're making the most of their privileged teenage years.
• Grayson, 7: Being the youngest—and therefore automatically the cutest—of the bunch, he typically gets away with most everything. But could you say no to that face?
Meet the whole bunch when Chrisley Knows Best premieres Tuesday, March 11, at 10 p.m. on USA. Encore broadcasts of each new episode will follow Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on E!, starting March 16.
(E! Online and USA are members of the NBCUniversal family.)