Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like half-naked men freezing off their jingle balls!
While the bros of SantaCon were brawling in the streets (what do you think is going to happen when a bunch of drunk frat daddies go on a holiday bar crawl?), the streets of Boston, Chicago and Atlanta were filled with a different kind of Santa: Men dressed as Santa...if Santa only wore a hat and Speedo.
The annual Santa Speedo Charity Run kicked off across the country and, real Santa, we will gladly take any of these men under our tree this year:
1. The Santa keeping (kinda) warm in a furry hat (above).
2 and 3. These Santas in matching tinsel.
4. This scruffy Santa in the neon hat.
He can be the star on the top of our tree (winky winky).
5. This blink-and-you-miss-him Santa.
6. The very patriotic Santa in the middle.
7, 8, and 9. Our three favorite Santas from this group.
(We're too classy to name names. We'll let you guess.)
10. This Santa whose abs we have named.
On Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen...
11. Mr. Claus on the right.
We like his socks and we like his six-pack.
12. This Santa who says neon pink is the new red.
13. This Santa with the great legs.
Surely he can pull his own sleigh.
14 and 15. These selfie Santas.
16. This, uh...reindeer?
17. This Santa who got drafted first round (into our hearts).
18 and 19. And these Miley Cyrus fans.
We don't even need to see their faces. Haaay, boys!