The new trailer for season three of Girls is finally here, so please excuse us because this perfect video is going to be on repeat all damn day. Say goodbye to crazy, OCD, Q-tip-loving Hannah and welcome back the fun, hilarious, über-relatable girl that we fell in love with in season one.
From writer, producer and creator Lena Dunham (aka one of the most talented women in entertainment, duh!), Girls will debut its third season on HBO with a special back-to-back two-episode extravaganza on Jan. 12.
Now, please sit back, relax and enjoy one minute and thirty seconds of angsty, yet highly relatable, early-20's freakouts for yourselves...
Amazing, right? We're so excited to see postbreakup Marnie (Allison Williams)—fingers crossed we get another cringe-worthy song!—slutty Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet), and the always eccentric Jessa (Jemima Kirke). Plus, how adorable are Hannah and Adam (Adam Driver)?! We'll go ahead and answer that one for you: They're very adorable.
Because we love this show so much (and we know you do too!) we've collected the 10 most relatable, quotes from the new season three trailer. Try using them in a conversation today!
1. "It is really liberating to say no to s--t you hate."—Hannah
2. "Can you believe that my friend told me she died because she didn't want to hang out with me?"—Jessa
3. "I am OK. I may not seem OK, and I might not be OK now, but I'm, like, OK."—Marnie
4. "My life is a mess, and I know that was a personal choice, but I feel like maybe it is time to un-choose that choice."—Soshanna
5. "I don't hate your friends, I'm just not interested in anything they have to say."—Adam
6. "I'm not interested in anything they have to say! That's not the point of friendship."—Hannah
7. "I feel like I'm a person who just like can't keep my mouth shut."—Hannah
8. "Hannah, why don't you place just one crumb of basic human compassion on this fat-free muffin of sociopathic attachment? See how it tastes."—Ray (Alex Karpovsky)
9. "Everything that has been so terrible and painful in the last few months was leading me to this point, you know? And it's amazing to realize that I hold the keys to the prison that is my mind."—Hannah
10. "My head's caught."—Hannah
Girls returns with a special two-episode premiere on Jan. 12 at 10 p.m. on HBO.