David Arquette and Christina McLarty are expecting a baby!
In case you haven't heard, the 42-year-old actor's girlfriend of more than two years is pregnant with the couple's first child together. A source confirmed the baby news to E! News yesterday.
McLarty is reportedly four months along. This will be McLarty's first child while Arquette already also has 9-year-old daughter Coco Arquette with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
So who is Christina McLarty? Here are five things to know about Arquette's baby mama.
1. Dating History: Arquette and McLarty began dating in the summer of 2011. In Jan. 2012, the actor revealed to E! News they were already "serious," however, they briefly split a few months later before ultimately getting back together.
2. She Loves Her Job: McLarty loves to share photos of all the A-list celebs she interviews as a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. Among the many interviews and set visits she's done recently, she's snapped pics with the likes of Miley Cyrus, Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Arsenio Hall, Tyra Banks, Will Arnett, Chrissy Teigen, Robert De Niro and Tim Allen.
3. She Was Married to Joe Francis: Believe it or not, McLarty dated another famous face before Arquette. In Nov. 2010, she married (well, technically it was a "domestic partnership") Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis in a civil ceremony in Punta Mita, Mexico. And guess what? Among their famous wedding guests were Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner!
4. She Has a Dog: It's safe to say McLarty is a pet-lover. She has an adorable brown and white basset hound that she loves to cuddle with. She often shares pics of her furry friend on Twitter and the cutie even dressed up for Halloween!
5. The Couple Is Bi-Coastal: While Arquette calls L.A. home, McLarty lives in NYC for work. So how do the lovebirds make it work while living bi-coastal? "We try to do a no more than two weeks [apart] rule," Arquette told us last year. McLarty added, "It works out. When I'm here [in L.A.] we kind of chill. We don't really go out that much."