While chatting with Andy Cohen on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live on Tuesday, Oct. 29, the View cohost revealed how she's "scared of Oprah" because a five-year deal the two had made for McCarthy to do a show on Winfrey's OWN network had fallen through back in 2011.
"I would be scared that she would beat me up," McCarthy said.
"So you think you're on her list?" asked Cohen.
"I'm sure there's probably a lot of people on her s--t list," the 40-year-old blonde bombshell replied. "I'm probably number four."
While McCarthy may have some trepidation about running into Winfrey, at least she doesn't have to worry about losing her gig on The View.
After rumors circulated earlier this month suggesting ABC was looking to possibly dump McCarthy because she's supposedly not as popular as former cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck, a rep for the daytime program told E! News there is no truth to the story whatsoever.
It was also recently announced that McCarthy has signed a deal to publish a new book From (Eating) Soup to (Busting) Nuts, in which she'll reportedly share her "recipe" for looking good and feeling great.
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)