The world was #blessed with the birth of Zac Efron 26 years ago today. To celebrate, we are looking back on his illustrious career. After all, we fell in love with him through his cinematic work.
1. The world was formally introduced to Zac in High School Musical. Cute.
2. But we didn't fall in love with him until 17 Again. He really came into himself as an, uh, actor.
3. And he's so professional. When his next film, Charlie St. Cloud, only had enough money in the budget for children's-size shirt, Zac made it work!
4. Sometimes they couldn't even afford any shirts at all! Oh well!
(All budget estimates are strictly based on the tightness of clothing worn in the film.)
5. In The Lucky One, a grown-up Zac Efron played a soldier who was sometimes in his underwear.
6. And sometimes had really sexy, really steamy, really hot love scenes with Taylor Schilling.
8. Nicole Kidman's character pees on him.
9. Acting chops:
10. Acting chops:
11. Serious acting chops:
12. He could've been jerking off:
(Note to self: Never knock on a door Zac Efron may be behind.)
13. We're really looking forward to his next film, Neighbors.
14. Zac Efron plays a fraternity brother who has muscles.
16. His character torments Seth Rogen wearing tight white T-shirts.
15. His character torments Seth Rogen wearing no shirt at all.
17. His character even torments Seth Rogen in a bathrobe.
18. Yes, we are excited to see Neighbors. Hitting theaters May 9, 2014.
19. We're also looking forward to his other upcoming film, That Awkward Moment. Where this happens.
20. We don't just love Zac for his film work, though. We also love that he loves nature.
21. The great outdoors.
22. All of the elements. Especially water.
23. We love that he loves little kittens.
24. And we love that he loves himself.
25. But seriously. He's a talented actor and a nice dude.
26. Happy B-day, Zac!