BRAND NEW ON E!
Dogs are better than people. Let's get on the same page about that right away. They are kind, they are loving, they are not always texting and tweeting and bitching and moaning. They can teach us a lot of very simple life lessons. Like...
1. It's polite to hold the door open.
2. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
3. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
4. Enjoy the little things in life.
5. Don't be afraid to talk to your kids.
6. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable or ask for help.
7. Be patient.
8. Be inquisitive.
9. Be compassionate.
10. Be brave.
11. But know when to back down.
12. Pass wisdom on to the next generation.
13. Use positive reinforcement.
14. And know that it's never too early to start.
15. Only boring people get bored.
16. Don't be a regular mom, be a cool mom!
17. It's OK to admit when you're wrong.
18. Don't be afraid to try new things.
19. Dare to dream!
Now go! Live life! Doggy style!