"We've waited long enough."
Though Brennan (Emily Deschanel) says this to Booth (David Boreanaz) in Bones' highly-anticipated wedding episode on Monday, Oct. 21., it easily could've been said by any of the couple's many, many fans, who have waited for this moment for eight years. Yes, one of TV's most beloved couples will be saying "I Do" in what is sure to be one of television's biggest moments of the season, and we've got your exclusive invite to the ceremony! How cute are the mini-skeleton versions of Booth and Brennan on their Save the Date card?!
But that's not all we're extending to you; we've seen the seriously beautiful and touching hour of television and are sharing nine quick teases with you. Consider it your wedding gift!
1. You will cry. Duh. So don't make the mistake that Cam (Tamara Taylor) makes and forget to pack enough tissues. Booth and Brennan's vows are seriously good and made our eyes rain the happiest tears.
2. You guys, Booth and Brennan look darn good in their tux and wedding dress. They sure do clean up real nice... even if Brennan doesn't see the point in getting her hair done for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding.
3. At one point, the couple's relationship is described by someone as "the reason we draw breath." Preach!
4. Expect a lot of returns faces, including Ryan O'Neal as Brennan's father Max, who shares some truly great moments (emotional and funny) with Booth throughout the episode, and a whole slew of the old interns, including Edison (Eugene Byrd), Colin (Joel David Moore), Oliver (Brian Klugman), Daisy (Carla Gallo) and Wendell (Michael Grant Terry). (Expect the interns to rock some seriously awesome formal attire.)
5. Deschanel's real-life husband David Hornsby brings the LOLs as Father Harrow in the episode's opening scene. There's even a winking reference to their marriage, with Brennan saying to Booth, "It's not like he's going to be jealous" after they share a quick smooch.
6. Cyndi Lauper appears and sings one hell of a rendition of...well, we don't want to spoil it. Just know it's awesome.
7. There's an amazing callback to a season two episode. "Aliens in a Spaceship," to be exact.
8. There are some classic Brennan one-liners that come out of her jumbled wedding emotions. Our particular favorite occurs at the altar just after she's made the trek down the aisle.
9. Yes, the wedding will actually happen. Despite the fact that many of the characters enter into a wedding pool, placing bets on when the nuptials will be cancelled. Cynics, all of 'em!
Bones' wedding episode airs Monday, Oct. 21 at 8 p.m. on Fox.